Emergency Food and Shelter Program, DeKalb & Fulton Counties
EFSP Phase 41 Application
Thank you for expressing interest in the Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP) in Gwinnett County and/or Atlanta/Fulton/DeKalb. The EFSP is a restricted federal grant designed to provide supplemental funds for agencies that provide supportive services for people in need of emergency assistance. Applications will be accepted via the Fluxx database (uwga.fluxx.io/user_sessions/new) until Friday, February 9 at 11:59pm.
Click here for the application guidance, including Fluxx instructions.
Click here for an EFSP FAQ for the Atlanta/Fulton/DeKalb jurisdiction.
Click here for an EFSP FAQ for the Gwinnett County jurisdiction.
The following materials are mandatory in order for an application packet to be considered complete:
- A completed Organization Form and submitted EFSP request in the Fluxx database.
Attached to the Organization Form in Fluxx:
- Agency’s 501c3
- List of the Board of Directors, including officers, professional affiliations, terms and expertise contributed.
- If the agency is requesting $25,000 or more in either Phase 41: Agency’s most recent annual audit OR audited financial statements, if applicant does not have an annual audit.
Attached to the EFSP Request Form in Fluxx:
- Agency’s income and expense report for the agency’s most recently closed fiscal year.
- If applicable: Any relevant correspondence/documentation regarding EFSP compliance exceptions in this jurisdiction or others in the most recent reviewed phase.
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered for funding.
The application TA session held on 1/25 was recorded. You can access the recording here. Passcode: Passcode: 6e&3Mk^F
Any questions regarding the application should be directed to email@example.com.