Emergency Food and Shelter Program, DeKalb & Fulton Counties
EFSP Phase 39 and ARPA Application
Thank you for expressing interest in the Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP). The EFSP is a restricted federal grant designed to provide supplemental funds for agencies that provide supportive services for people in need of emergency assistance. Applications will be accepted via the Fluxx database (uwga.fluxx.io/user_sessions/new) until Friday, March 11 at 5:00pm..
Click here for the application guidance, including Fluxx instructions.
Click here for an EFSP FAQ.
Click here for a recording of the Phase 39/ARPA technical assistance session.
Click here for the Phase 39/ARPA technical assistance session presentation.
The following materials are mandatory in order for an application packet to be considered complete:
- A completed Organization Form and submitted EFSP request in the Fluxx database.
Attached to the Organization Form in Fluxx:
- Agency’s 501c3
- List of the Board of Directors, including officers, professional affiliations, terms and expertise contributed.
- If the agency is requesting $25,000 or more in either Phase 39 or Phase ARPA: Agency’s most recent annual audit OR audited financial statements, if applicant does not have an annual audit.
Attached to the EFSP Request Form in Fluxx:
- Agency’s income and expense report for the agency’s most recently closed fiscal year.
- If applicable: Any relevant correspondence/documentation regarding EFSP compliance exceptions in this jurisdiction or others in the most recent reviewed phase.
- If applicable: Any relevant correspondence/documentation regarding findings/compliance issues from other funding sources within the last two years.
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered for funding.
There will be three scheduled technical assistance sessions conducted via zoom.
- Tuesday, February 22, 1pm-2:30pm
- Thursday, February 24, 9:30am-11am
- Monday, February 28, 3pm-4:30pm
Any questions regarding the application should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.